Las Vegas Free NBA Picks: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Lakers
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Fisher spent almost 13 seasons playing for the Los Angeles Lakers. “It's everything and more than I imagined in terms of how good it would be to be around these guys,” Fisher said of his new team. “From the first player to the 15th player, every guy has been great.”
@ Los Angeles
When: 10:30 PM ET, Thursday, March 29, 2012
Where: Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, TNT
Oklahoma City Thunder (38-12): Oklahoma City has won all four of its games since acquiring Fisher. The 37-year-old has struggled from the field, shooting just 22.7 percent (5 for 22) and 25.0 percent (3 for 12) from 3-point range. “He's still trying to learn our system where he will get looks,” Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. “He has gotten some good looks and will continue to get good looks.” The Thunder, seeking their fifth consecutive victory, are 8-0 when three players score at least 20 points.
Los Angeles Lakers (31-19): Fisher might give the Thunder an edge in scouting the Lakers, but longtime teammate Kobe Bryant said seeing him in different colors will be strange. “Seeing him coming into Staples Center in a different uniform is going to be extremely, extremely weird for us all,” said Bryant, who said he still talks with Fisher almost daily. Fisher did not talk about the trade, but reportedly let Rockets off the hook for his salary next season ($3.4 million) as long as they agreed to cut him so he could sign with a leading contender.
The Lakers are 20-4 at Staples Center
this season, but have lost two of their last three at home.
2. Oklahoma City, which knocked off Miami last Sunday, will host Eastern-leader Chicago on Sunday.
3. Through 50 games, the Thunder led the NBA in scoring by one point (5,187-5,186) over Denver, averaging 103.7 per game.
NBA BASKETBALL PREDICTION: Thunder 107, Lakers 101
- May 21th NBA Playoffs Betting Odds: Lakers vs Thunder Game 5
- Game 3 NBA Playoffs Prediction: Oklahoma City at Los Angeles
- NBA Basketball Predictions: Oklahoma City at Los Angeles
- May 19th NBA Playoffs Prediction: Thunder vs Lakers Game 4
- NBA Game 3 Live Betting Odds: Oklahoma City Thunder vs LA Lakers