NCAA Football Odds Week 6: No 1 Ranked LSU Tigers Climbs AP Polls
Tuesday, October 04, 2011
by Bodog Sportsbook
Over the course of the first five weeks, the Tigers have overcome every obstacle they’ve faced, from a Week 1 matchup with No. 3-ranked Oregon to a pair of games against tough conference opponents in the competitive SEC.
Can the Gators bounce back from a disappointing loss to Alabama and an injury to quarterback John Brantley in Week 5? Florida’s college football odds heading into the LSU game hinge on Brantley after he twisted both his ankle and knee last weekend.
With LSU up now, and reigning BCS national champion Auburn waiting in the wings, the Gators have no time to waste mourning the events of Week 5. Instead, with backup quarterback Jeff Driskel and running backs Chris Rainey and Jeff Demps, they’ll have to turn their focus forward.
They won’t have an easy time against a Tigers teams gradually rising to the top of college football’s betting boards, but that’s what happens when you face the No. 1 team in the country.
- NCAA Football Odds: Florida Gators and Jeff Driskel vs LSU Tigers
- Week 6 NCAA Football Betting Odds: Florida Gators at No 1 LSU Tigers
- NCAA Week 6 Odds: Gators John Brantley already ruled out vs LSU
- NCAA Football Vegas Odds and Free Picks: Bowling Green at Florida
- NCAA Football Picks: Florida Gators at South Carolina Gamecocks